Shell's ickle life!

The lowdown to life as a student in liverpool!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oooh! How exciting!!

My first blog, wowee!!! (This is your fault Mr, yes, u know who you are!! :D) Well, Im gonna be using this blog in an attempt to keep you all informed on my fab life in the lurvely liverpool, lol! I'l try to blog pretty regular, I'm sure some of u will remind me to blog if I haven't done so for a few days! Most of my blogs will probably bore you to tears, but ah well, u'll just have to cope with it, heehee!! I'm not going to a big huge blog tonight tho, cos Im finally starting to feel a bit tired, and seein as I only got three and 1/2 hours last night as I couldnt sleep :-( I feel I must do my best to try to catch up! Anyways, nite all u gorgeous people! Love youuuu! xx
PS: I promise I'll come and give a big account of everything thats happened since I moved here, well, as much as I remember anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home