Shell's ickle life!

The lowdown to life as a student in liverpool!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

An update on the tree situation....

Just a quick note to let you know that I actually complained (yes me! complaining!) to the head of 1st year undergraduate education (check me out for my bravery!) because it got to me sooo much having to waste all that paper, and.... it appears that we were all mis informed in the lecture.... we need to make an electronic portoflio which is to be submitted (they originally told us a paper portfolio) and we need to make a folder with journal articles etc. This is all brilliant... except for the fact that iv already wasted 300sheets and £15 (i will be recycling the paper, but still....) but ah well, at least Iv saved any more trees from being unnecessarily ruined, by the first year education students at liverpool hope at least!

So yea, thats all I need to say really... so I'l speak to you all soon! kisses and hugs xoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home