Shell's ickle life!

The lowdown to life as a student in liverpool!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A weekend of sisterly love

I went to heebie jeebies on thrs night, had a great night and then went and bloody left my bag with my keys and phone in the back of a black cab :( I am so annoyed with myself! grrrgghhh. I wasnt even wasted, which makes it so much worse. Blah.

Anyways, on a happier note... what a weekend! Iv had my little sister danielle stay over for the weekend, and it was so nice, but I feel a little mopey now cos she's gone and I wanted to go home with her and my parents. Aah well...

Any way as for what we actually did... was all very nice and sweet, we went the albert docks and the maritime musuem, which was all very interesting and enoyed by us both, much to her surprise! We then went round town to find a three mobile shop, of which i did in superdrug, where they told me what i didnt want to hear...... I have 3 options-

  • buy a cheap fone for like £40, whch will inevitably be a brick
  • buy a nice handset of the standard of my old one for around £200, fuck that.
  • or i can take out a new contract for £15 a month which gives me 300mins n an amount of texts i cant remember and get a nice free phone like the one i had, but I'll still have to pay the old contract as well, which wud be £35 a month.

Any advice, let me know! We then went to eddie rockets, where I had this huge burger and shared some fries n onion rings and then proceeded to feel sick cos I ate too much! whoops! We then headed back home and spent the night watching dvd's snuggled up on the couch with a duvet round us and hot chocolate!! lovely!

Today has been a completely dossing day really, went the park with danielle, went to a sweet little coffee place with sofas to sit on and had a hazlenut frothy coffee with a slice of chocolate cake! She had an extreme hot chocolate n chocolate cake :) Then spent a few hours with my mum n dad n danielle, they left, I moped for a bit, had a shower and now here I am with rach n rob messin on internet and watching office space. Thats bout it! woooow eh! lol! hugs xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 am, Blogger Shell said…

    Hmmm...That would be useful if I lived in a country whose currency was dollars.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home