Shell's ickle life!

The lowdown to life as a student in liverpool!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Where are they going???

Will someone please tell me what the hell is happening with my days? theve all ended before they've even started it feels! Whats happened to me over the last few days? Not much to be honest... Iv had my hair cut, i now have a fringe again, still trying to get used to it, not too sure if i like it or not. Iv had a very lengthy conversation with my biology buddies about sex, lasting the whole day, from 11-6! (very wise usage of our presentation planning time lol) covering everything from favourite places to when it's ok to have sex concerning friends n stuff (a conversation I have also had with a friend the other day, in both cases we all ended getting rather confused and undecided) Iv not got nearly enough work done, despite having stared at the books and articles for copious numbers of hours :-( Iv not finished danielle's advent calendar, and Im rapidly running out of time. I have however, decided I cant wait to go home for christmas, see my friends, have some good nights out round good ol wigan, be in a nice homely home with decorations up!! and thats about it really! aww poor me, im sure this week will be much more productive :-P
anyways im off to watch corrie and then ghostbusters with the rest of the house, woo! Love ya all xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home