Shell's ickle life!

The lowdown to life as a student in liverpool!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

A good weekend!

I have had a fun weekend. Went out to the union and then round town with my biology crew, were all but one of us got far too drunk, and there is a big black spot where my memory should be from around 1, but the stuff i do remember indicates I had alot of fun!

On saturday i was surprisingly not particularly hungover, I just had a fuzzy head. So me, hazel n rich went to this pub called The Hillfoot for dinner, and I had steak in Jack Daniels sauce which was delish, and bread n butter pudding, which took ages to come, but was nice. Then it was back home were I decided I was gonna have an early night, but then stu n si came round after a houseparty, and me, rach, hazel n stu ended up having the best most random conversation ever about hobnobs, potatoes and lots of other stuff, giggled uncontrolably and then finally dragged my ass to bed at 6:40, very early indeed :-S

Today I woke up at 2, blinked and it was dark and 4:30 :-S
And now si and stu are back, so im gonna say c ya laters! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home